Wednesday 18 November 2015

All About Me

All About Me

My name is Hanif Kharisma Prashasta. People called me Hanif. I am 15 years old. I was born on August, 13 2000 in Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan. I am now study in SMAN 3 Bandung. My hobby are playing futsal, playing games, playing Ping-Pong, and playing many other things. My other hobby is watching soccer on tv. I watch soccer everyday because soccer appears everyday on tv. I have a favourite football club. It is Liverpool. I like Liverpool since I was 8 years old. My favourite foods are egg, steak, noodle, soup, and many more. I like fruits. But I don't like durian. I like red, grey, and blue color.

I am a humorous person. I like to joke and can't be too serious. But I can be serious if it is needed. I lack confidence in front of public. I think I am an easygoing person. It was very busy in SMAN 3 because there are lot of homeworks and the lessons are quite difficult. But I'm glad to be here.  

I have a nice family. I love my family. My father's name is Ardya Prahasta and my mother's name is Nurul Wikantyasning. I have two sisters. 1 is older and 1 is younger. My older sister is Nadya Kirana Nareswari. She is 18 years old now. My little sister is Nayla Anindya Maheswari. She is 11 years old. I like to spend my time with my family. I like to play with my sister. I also have cats at home. I have two cats that are Persia.

No comments:

Post a Comment