Thursday 17 December 2015

School Life

School Life

My school is SMAN 3 Bandung. I like my school and after the first six months, I start to feel comfortable in here. It's not easy here. The lessons were hard and there were many homeworks that also not easy. Fortunately, I could follow it well. I like in here. I have many friends and they are kind. Many students are very smart and lot of students are smarter than me so I think it's hard to get top three in class. I think almost half of my exam's scores are under KKM. Even my physics and science math UH scores were always under KKM. Amazingly, I was not RMP on both subjects.

Period of SMA is more busy than SMP. In here, there are many activities out of school. Also there is often a group work and my friends' house are far from mine. There are more than 20 extraculicullar in SMA 3 but I just take three extraculicullars because my scores are not good yet. I don't want to be so busy to make me have time for study at home. Even though it's not easy, I still enjoy all my activities at school.  


No comments:

Post a Comment